Paula Pacheco worked in the corporate arena for 17 years. Her diverse professional background includes Fortune 500 companies such as Bank of America, IBM, the Pacific Stock Exchange, the Entertainment Industry, the non-profit sector, and high-tech start-ups,
At 28 Paula was hired as an operations manager by the Pacific Stock Exchange to execute over 50 reorganizational changes in their Securities Clearance Department, At the same time, her department was responsible for $250 million dollars a day in negotiable securities.
She learned how to successfully implement organizational objectives utilizing supportive leadership, strategic analytical planning, and business process methodologies, all with a team building philosophy in mind.
- Paula wrote a chapter in a women’s entrepreneurial book titled, “Effectively Executing Your Company’s Strategic Goals. The book Authentic Alignment was published in June 2015.
- Paula excels at identifying opportunities to create/improve/streamline operational processes through Business Process Management methodologies.
- In June 2013, Paula completed the UC Berkeley Certificate in Business Process Management to refresh her skills in this discipline.
- Paula possesses a demonstrated professional history of formulating successful strategies, devising tactics, & executing change.
- Paula can implement new programs, polices & processes through motivating personnel, utilizing respect, teamwork, understanding, and employee engagement strategies.
- She is an expert at analyzing compliance/audit/operational risks and developing contingencies & financial audit controls.
- Paula has a Certificate from UC Berkeley in Training and HR Development, and is skilled at communication, coaching and mentoring to help others succeed.
When Paula walked away from corporate life, she went back to school full-time and earned a BA in Liberal Studies with a concentration in Consulting Psychology, (Business Organizational Development), from John F. Kennedy University in Orinda, CA
In an effort to provide her millennial clients with the latest and very best in business methodologies, she has taken business courses in the professional development program at Stanford University from 2011-2015.
Paula was a Rotarian from 2010-12 and served as the Chair for their Enterprise Leadership Conference program. This annual 3-day event hosts 75 high school juniors at Asilomar to enter in competition to formulate a make-believe business idea, create a business plan, then design a presentation to give to a panel of venture capitalists.
Here I am at 28 working on Halloween Day at the Pacific Stock Exchange.